As the Seven Seals that bind the power of Shilen, Goddess of Death, are opened one by one, the world moves closer to the brink of chaos. Each Seal contains a great power that can make the world tremble. The one who opens the Seals can control the power contained within them. The Revolutionary Army of Dusk and the Lords of Dawn compete against each other toward this end. Players join one of these two cabals, which vie for control over the power of the Seals.
An unlimited number of players can join the Seven Signs quest, which repeats in two-week intervals. By participating in the Seven Signs, players are given to the opportunity to shape their server in ways that were not possible until now.
The war between the Cabals is between those who hold a castle and those who do not. Players who have not yet reached their second occupation fall into the ‘neutral group’ and may participate in either side.
|Joining and Withdrawing from the Seven Signs Cabals|
Players who want to participate in the Seven Signs must join one of the Cabals, either the Revolutionary Army of Dusk (hereinafter "Dusk") or the Lords of Dawn (hereinafter "Dawn"). Once they join one of the Cabals, it is impossible for them to withdraw until a new Seven Signs starts after two weeks. At the time they join, they must vote upon the Seal they wish to possess.
1) Characters With a Second Class Transfer:
2) Characters Without a
Second Class Transfer:
Characters who joined a Cabal may participate in the competition period from the first Monday until the Monday of the following week. Each Cabal may hunt the Seven Signs monsters (Lilim, Nephilim, Lilith, and Gigant), within the Catacombs and Necropolis’ to acquire Seal Stones. They can participate in two kinds of competitions: acquiring items necessary for their Cabal, and participating in the Festival of Darkness.
1) Collecting Seal stones (Blue, Green, and Red)
Players hunt the monsters in Necropolis' or Catacomb to get Seal Stones.
2) The Festival of Darkness
A party comprised of 5 to 9 members participates in the Festival of Darkness.
The place where the Festival of Darkness occurs.
During the Festival the party leader will obtain 'Blood of Sacrifice'.
If the party feels the need to leave the Festival early they can do so via the Festival Witch located in the center of the room. If they think the Festival needed added challenge, then they can request stronger minions from the Festival Witch. The stronger the monster killed, the more ‘Blood of Sacrifice’ they can acquire. If pets are used to hunt in the Festival then the drop chances for Blood of Sacrifice will be lowered.
|End of the Competition Period, Victory and Defeat|
1) Determination of Victory and Defeat
Victory is determined by combining the high scores recorded in the Festival of Darkness along with the amount of Seal Stones each Cabal has entrusted to their priest.
2) Settlement of Ancient Adena
Once the Seal Effective period begins, the Priest in the village rewards Ancient Adena to the player on the winning Cabal based on the amount of Seal Stones turned in during the competition period. If the player kept their Seal Stones and did not turn them in, they are still able to turn them into the Priest in exchange for Ancient Adena. The only time one may receive Ancient Adena is if they are on the winning Cabal of this particular Seal Period. The losing side may not turn in their Seal Stones until their Cabal is able to win a competition period.
3) Purchasing Items
The winner can purchase a variety of items that cannot be purchased in the general stores by paying with Ancient Adena to the Priest of Dusk or Dawn.
4) Change in the Ownership of the Seal
Seals are owned based on being victorious during the competition period and having the required voting percentage for the Seal.
5) Change in the Environment
If Dawn wins, a solar eclipse occurs and the sky turns violet; if Dusk wins, an eye is created in the moon and the sky turns green.
If Dusk wins, an eye is created in the moon and the sky turns to a green color.
If a party owns each Seal, the following changes will occur.
1) Seal of Avarice
2) Seal of Gnosis
3) Seal of Strife
- If Owned by Dawn
- If Owned by Dusk
|Catacombs, Necropolis', and The Oracle|
Sixteen dungeons were added in relation to the
Seven Signs. The Oracle is the place where the Festival of Darkness is held. The Catacombs and Necropolis’ are dungeons where the players can hunt monsters and get Seal Stones necessary for the acquisition of the Seals. These monsters, represented by Lilim and Nephilim, drop Seal Stones, but do not drop Adena. Access to these dungeons is limited based on participation in the Cabal and ownership of the Seals.
4) Access to the Dungeons
Any characters who joined the Cabal can access dungeons during the competition period.
Entrusted Seal Stones will contribute to grand total points of Cabal.
2) Ancient Adena
3) The Record of Seven Signs
4) Approval Certificates
of the Lord
5) The Black Market Trader of Mammon
|1. The Improved Seeds.|
An improved seed type has been added to allow monsters to
drop regular items in addition to adena and crops.
The drop rate is tha same as when hunting normally.
Sowing probability has been lowered accordingly.
|2. Change in the probability of sowing.|
When sowing the seeds, originally, no more than one crop was produced. In certain cases, this has been changed so that multiple crops can now be produced.
|3. Setting the limit on the seeds' sale price and the crops' compensation price.|
1) When setting the seeds' sale price, it was restricted to
set the price at 60% or less, or 1000% or more
of the seeds' base price.
4. The total number of seeds that can be sold and items that can be purchased have been changed.
1. Siege Alliance System
1. Six auction-type Clan Halls have been added to the Town of Aden.
4. Clan Hall Decorations
Players can add a variety of decorations and new functions to the Clan Hall.
5. If the production function is enabled through the house manager, consumable items not sold in the store can be purchased in limited quantity per hour through the house manager.
6. The method to enter the Clan Hall has been changed to allow access through the opening and closing of the Clan Hall gate. The gate of the Clan Hall can be opened through the NPC, or by directly clicking on it.
7. Auction base prices, security deposits and weekly rent have been changed for each house as follows:
Extra damage protection adds a new dynamic to Player vs. Player combat!
Combat Will Points (CP) offer a new dynamic to PvP situations, by adding an extra layer of protection when attacked by another player. CP total varies by class, recovers over time, and acts as a buffer that must be depleted before damage will affect your hit-points.
1. New Skills
skills and magic's casting action and graphical
effects have been changed.
2. When summoning, the total amount of crystals required for summoning will not be used upfront. Only some portion is consumed at this time; as time passes, more of the crystals will be used, so that the total number of crystals will be used by the end of a complete summoning. The amount of required crystals and summon duration is the same as before.
3. Pets and summons had been classified as humanoids and have been fixed to properly match their species' true classification.
4. Pets took penalties based on its master's level, but now pets will receive penalties independently of its master's level.
5. If pet food is in the pet's inventory and its hunger gauge falls below 55%, it will automatically consume food to increase its hunger gauge.
1. A-grade items have been added. A-grade items can only be obtained through crafting. When crafted, they are crafted into a sealed state. Sealed A-grade items are not shown with the normal graphics.
2. Special Abilities Options for Weapons
1) New special weapon options have been added:
2) Changes to the existing weapon special abilities options:
3) A-grade Weapon Options
* Level 11/12 Soul Crystal: Even without using soul absorption skills, the soul collection is possible, and when killing a boss monster (Antharas, Baium, Anakim, Lilith, etc.) the party whose member delivered the last blow may have entire members upgrade the soul crystal.
5) Daggers from which the might mortal option had been removed have had the following option added:
6) Since the attack power of dual-swords has been increased when enchanting, the value of the special effects that appear at enchant level 4+ have been adjusted.
Majestic Plate Armor
4. All B-grade gloves and boots have been placed into a sealed state and any more [B-grade items] obtained from here on will be similarly sealed upon acquisition. To unseal, visit the town blacksmiths and unseal them for free. When removing a seal, one needs to select the correct type for one's item: heavy type, light type, robes.
6. Enchantment-Related Changes
7. Item Crafting-Related Changes
The graphical animation displayed now differs
by grade of soulshot. When using soulshot, a graphical
effect for a critical hit has been added. For
Dark Elves and Orcs, the graphical effect is different.
14. The prices for pet weapons/armor have been slightly adjusted.15. For easy classification, the recipe icon color differs for each grade of recipes.
1. Village NPCs now have animations attached to their dialogue and will react to you interacting with them.
dual swords, giving special abilities to a weapon,
high-end stores, and manufacturing through the
village Blacksmith are now subject to the castle
1. Re-arrangement of the Entire Hunting
3. Anakim and Lilith
Anakim, the Sacred Flame
Lilith, Holy Mother of Abyss
4. New Raid Monsters
5. Various NPC AI
The names of the hunting grounds are broken down.
Also, the name of the hunting ground called Hatu
Bee Hive was changed to Bee Hive, and Tanor Silenos
Barrack was changed to Tanor Canyon.
Friends Registration and Classification
MSN Account Accessed Within the Game
2. Mail System Within the Game
of the Friends List
3. Character Selection Window
4. Quest Window
5. Abnormal State Display Window
8. Monster Attribute Information Display
10. Mini Map
11. Window in the Game
1. Added New Quests
3. When you receive two or more quests from one NPC, whether the quest is completed or in process is now displayed.
1. When you finish the Mimir's Elixir quest, you can go to each occupation grand master and select a subclass.
2. If you increase one subclass to level 75, you can select up to three additional subclasses.
3. If you select a subclass, level and first ability value, the skills are changed to the character with a level 40 in the subclass.
4. You can switch between your main class and your subclasses through the appropriate Master of each class in the village.
5. There is no time limit or number of times that you can switch classes.
6. When switching classes, the buff state and symbol information is not maintained.
7. Property of character, PvP/PK counter, information related to the clan/siege, recommended numeric value and number of votes, friends list, party information, numeric value related to the Seven Signs, and quest information are retained as in the previous class. Warehouse and inventory are also shared. Therefore, please note that, when switching classes, in some cases, you are not able to move due to weight restrictions.
8. If the race of the main class is Elf or Dark Elf, you may not select either class as a subclass to the other class. You may not select either the Overlord or Warsmith class as a subclass.
You can choose a subclass by finishing the Spring Water of Mimir quest.
10. The subclass is connected to the Hero System that will be implemented later. You can switch the main class to Hero, only when one or more subclasses reaches level 75. Whatever subclass you select, the kinds of subclasses do not affect the Hero System, and the subclasses are not switched to Heroes.
To make it easier for newly starting customers of Lineage II to enjoy the game, special bonuses are offered to distinguish them from already playing customers of Lineage II.
1. New Character Definition
If an account has no characters at level 25 or above on a particular server, the new character bonuses are activated and applied to only one character at the highest level among the characters at level 25 or below on that account. If there are no characters on that server, the new character bonuses will be applied to the first character that becomes level 5 or above and, if this character becomes level 25 or above, the bonuses are rescinded.
2. New Character Exceptions
3. New Character Bonus
2. Monster Derby Track